SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've Earned $ 12.54 Just for 19 Days at MyLot


I'm happy to announce that I've earned $12.54 as of today at the MyLot forum.

I spent just a few hours after work at MyLot but I'm satisfied with my earnings. I have never earned more in other PTC sites or money making sites.

I don't even have referrals, now if you'll sign up and be active, then I'll be earning more.

Most MyLotters are very intelligent people and I find my discussions well replied to and commented on. There are several categories that you could discuss.



It is a very satisfying venture because I got to do what I enjoy and earn at the same time.

Sign in and join in the fun.

2 comments:

Roy said...

congratulations!

both on MyLot and on this, your new blog!

Jena Isle said...

Thanks, Roy,

This blog has been around a few months, but it's only now I linked to to Entrecard. Happy blogging.