SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award from Mathe of HotMomma

This award was given by Mathe of HotMomma . Thanks for the honor and for the trust in my blogging ability (lol) and of course the link.

Mathe received hers from From the eyes of my heart and Nessa's Place .

It is with honor and pride that I present this award to the follwing (not only 7 but more):


Ray of The Esoterical Journey

Tasha Bud of The Big Picture

Francis Scudellari of Caught In The Stream

Mike of Live Life365

Eric S. of Ruminations of A Small Town Mountain Boy


Ken of Ken Armstrong Writing Stuff

Brady Frost of Hunting the Muse

Fiendish of Baa Baa Blogging

Durano Lawayan of The Spitting Vessel

Mathe Baniaga of Pinoy All Around the World

Award this to seven of your favourite blogs with the following instructions:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated

Happy blogging!

6 comments:

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear jena, are you sure you awarded me? I was looking and saw no sign of it, may be I am little blind.... Happy blogging ;-)

Jena Isle said...

Ray, I apologize, you were the first one in the line. It probably got erased when I adjusted the picture, I didn't read again afterwards.

How could you not be in my list? That would be impossible! (lol)

Happy blogging,

Ken Armstrong said...

Thanks Jena!! I'm in good company.

Jena Isle said...

Hi Ken, thanks for dropping by. You deserve it. Cheers.

Mike Foster said...

HI jena, sorry for not seeing this nice award until now (actually, until you left a comment on my site). I am very honored and will mention in an uncoming post. Please, don't cry...lol

peace,
mike
livelife365

Jena Isle said...

I'm now appeased Mike. Now, you've at last noticed it. I'll stop crying now. Thanks for the visit.