SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

From Abroad - Westlife in Concert

I won't deny that I was influenced by my friend Ken of Ken Armstrong Writing Stuff in posting this video. I love all the songs of Westlife, and this is one of them.

How can you say Ken, that they're not popular in the states? Listen to the screaming fans. They're popular everywhere, even here in the Philippines. Everyone owns a Westlife CD. They have beautiful voices that blend so well. They're tops. So I hope you enjoy this video "You Raise Me Up, " as I did. Cheers!



2 comments:

tashabud said...

Jena,
That is a beautiful song. All this time I thought it was Josh Groban singing.

Tasha

Jena Isle said...

Yes, I love this song Tasha, It's an inspiring song. And their voices blend so well with each other.