SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bathroom Singers Finally Breaking Through the Entertainment World!

I was motivated by Roy of Sugar Coated World and the Struggling Blogger in posting this.

From abroad, here's an inspiring story of two aspiring unknown Filipino-American singers who finally caught the eye of Ellen DeGeneres through their You Tube videos which show them singing in the bathroom.

Rin and Rox who call themselves "Rin on the Rox" have been invited by Ellen to sing in her talk show. Ellen was the one who also discovered Charice Pempengco. Through Ellen's show, Charice went on to sing in Oprah Winfrey's Show and now she is an international singing star.

Good luck to you, Rin on the Rox.

This song is from Shontelle entitled "T-Shirt".




5 comments:

ray gratzner said...

Dear jena, and once the kalinga man will find a great publisher...I do hope so and then a new star is born ....Happy Blogging

Basti said...

Rin on The Rox really Rocks!You were right about posting this video, they are starting to make it big, and as a Pinoy, it makes me proud too. Have you watched and listened to their Departed music video? it's awesome too!

Snow said...

I love them already! I am planning to sing in the bathroom too to be discovered...hehehe...just a joke! :)

Stefan said...

I just watched this show, pretty funny.

THanks for stopping by,

Stefan from www.iliveherenow.com

tashabud said...

Hi Jena,
I love the bathroom singers. I like their style and voice. I could listen to more than one song if that's how their music is going to be.

So, do you know whether they're a recording artists now? I hope they'll get a recording deal. They're very talented.

Tasha