SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The World's Greatest Idol- With "I Can't Stop Loving You"

When I was in my early teens, Elvis was my favorite singer. This song was very popular during that time. Here's a video of the song "I can't Stop Loving You" as sang by the world's greatest and most popular Idol- Elvis Presley!

His songs Jailhouse Rock, Sweet Caroline, My Way (originally from Frank Sinatra), Unchained Melody, Amazing Grace and hundreds of others were all common tunes, and those who did not know them were considered OOTW (Out Of This World). To be in, one must know the Elvis' songs and having the Elvis' sideburns was considered cool!

The Beatles, Frank Sinatra came only, next to him. After more than 30 years, the King still rocks!



Video courtesy of danirinha

2 comments:

tashabud said...

Hi Jena,
Yep, Elvis is still te world's greatest idol. I love it mostly when he sings all the romantic ballads.

Have a great day,
Tasha

Jena Isle said...

Hi Tasha,

I'm glad you agree. Indeed! Golden voice. Have a great weekend too.