SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Monday, April 20, 2009

How to Purchase Tickets to Popular Events with Ease


I am a fan of music, writing, and entertainment. I have several favorite foreign singers like Westlife, ABBA, Kenny Rogers, Beyonce, Elvis Presley, The Platters, Clay Aiken, and many more. I have featured their “You Tube” videos in some of my blogs including this one.

For local singers, I love the music of Martin Neviera and Gary Valenciano. Warrior is a Child and I’ll be there are high in my list of favorite songs. If I had my way, I would watch concerts everyday. Even before I go to sleep, I usually listened to music. They soothe my troubled mind and fatigued body.

There was a time when The Platters came to perform here. I wanted very much to watch them, but buying tickets was such a hassle. I would have to stand in queue for several hours and I didn’t have the stamina to do that, so I limited myself to watching them on TV. It wasn't the same as watching them live!

Abroad, you can buy tickets from Blossom Music Center Tickets, which facilitates the purchase of your ticket for sporting events, plays, shows, concerts, circus, comedy shows and many more. You’ll have the opportunity to have your tickets delivered to you with ease. Likewise with DTE Energy Music Center Tickets and Mellon Arena Tickets. You could buy your tickets online or by phone. This facilitates the task of buying them in the comforts of your home.


0 comments: