SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2009

Mastering Piano for Sight Reading Disability People

Since childhood, I would always like to learn how to play the piano. I am just being thrilled when I hear the piano music, and also being amazed how pianists can do that like magic. I promised myself that I will do my best to learn it when I grow up, and somehow could perform at least for my loved ones.

Years later, I became busy with school and then work. It is just recently that I felt I have now time to have some piano lessons. But I must admit, my eyes are now tired and my mind is having a hard time identifying the notes. It also seems that my hands could not cooperate with my brain well enough. I keep studying them all over again, and I notice that I am only getting worst. I just thought I am not really for piano, and I am only good as a listener.

However, I know there is still a solution and it must start by improving my sight reading capability with the piano keys. Reading the music sheet alone brings me headache, what more if I am reading it while playing the piano. But I know I need to be patient and should practice more, and I hope I can learn it with less effort and time.

I am sure that there is a correct system and it has to be related with sight reading development. Nevertheless, the system should be user-friendly and can be also applicable to beginners. This early, I want my children to start learning the piano without pressuring them and pass the knowledge to their children. As a parent, I know how important it is for children to appreciate piano music and playing it efficiently is a good way.

Right now, I am just glad that a family friend recommended me to check out sight reading music and it seems that it is worth to try. Visit now sight reading music now.



0 comments: